- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
7,000 to 10,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- To provide a professional first technical point of contact for the customer.
- Diagnose fault-related cases by effectively utilizing software diagnostics and other networks/product utility programs.
- Provide updates as needed to the customer in order to meet performance objectives.
- To ensure cases are allocated to the most appropriate ‘next step’ as part of the case flow process.
- To perform technical escalations in line with company procedure.
- To monitor systems, customer network security and products, and deal with alerts and events as appropriate.
- To liaise and refer issues to correct/relevant entities e.g. other GCSC’s, PTT, IOC and other Vendors as appropriate.
- Document all troubleshooting and case management actions via the electronic case management system.
- To conduct initial diagnostics and undertake basic fault diagnostics to resolve where possible, customer faults.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Computer Networking Engineering Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
We are making business life easier, every day and all around the world As a global IT and communications services provider, Orange Business Services helps companies collaborate more effectively, operate more efficiently and engage better with their customers – connecting their...
See all Careers and Jobs at Orange Business Services