- Experience Needed:
More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Supervising the day-to-day operation of float glass production in the shift on the shop floor to ensure meeting the shifts targets, the performance standards and the company policies.
- Ensuring the implementation and evolution of safety procedures and ensuring that health and safety guidelines are being followed in the shift.
- Monitoring the production processes and proposing any required adjustments in the schedules as necessary.
- Supervising the activities of the shift team that ensuring the planned KPI’s of efficiency and performance in the shift are met/exceeded.
- Monitoring the product standards and ensure implementing the defined QC programs.
- Implementing, contributing and driving continuous improvement activities through implementation of cost savings projects and best practices.
- Interacting among different functions i.e shifts maintenance, planning and administration as necessary.
- Ensuring that orders were covered and delivered in communication with production planning, sales and dispatch and to re-adjust the shifts activities accordingly.
- Ensuring the complete compliance to prescribed IMS and 5S processes in the shift.
- Supporting/enhancing the World Class Manufacturing (WCM) lean-six sigma approach/projects in different areas.
- Reporting to the production manager and the area managers the shift events.
Factory Location : Km 44 Suez - El Ain Sokhna Road
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Saint Gobain is a French multinational corporation, founded in 1665 in Paris and headquartered on the outskirts of Paris, at La Défense and in Courbevoie. Originally a mirror manufacturer, it now also produces a variety of construction and high-performance materials.
See all Careers and Jobs at Saint-Gobain