- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Including Medical Care
- Females Only
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Create, review, edit, and publish informative and engaging content for the company website
- Manage company social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter,LinkedIn, YouTube, etc)
- List company information, contacts, and products in business directories, and follow up effectiveness.
- Become an advocate for the company in Social Media spaces, building significant number of followers, engaging in dialogues with clients/potential clients where appropriate.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Hardware Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at TEA
Is a pioneering Egyptian full service information technology company founded in 1974 with a staff of over 100 professionals and over 1,500 installed sites.
With more than three decades of experience, growth and distinction TEA Computers has...