- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Duties and Responsibilities:
- A high level of work independence
- Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Assist with customer events as necessary.
- Assist with sizing and designing fully integrated Data center solutions including (Server, Storage, Network, Security, Backup solution and load balancing)
- Attends courses, seminars, reads online to increase technical knowledge regularly
- Collaborates with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and advanced.
- Contact for customer inquiries regarding pricing and solution designs.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales team to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Do the site survey for all potential projects to ensure that the offers presented are a match to the client’s requirements and project site
- Maintain and develop own knowledge of Huawei services portfolio through vendor and third party
- Maintain competitive awareness of other vendor products.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported.
- Meets with clients after their initial meeting with the sales to understand the client’s technical needs and requests
- Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process,
- Negotiates with vendor to get the best prices for the presented offers
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms.
- Participate in client calls with Sales Specialists and Account Executives.
- Presents the technical offer to the client when needed
- Studies new technologies offered by new partners and vendors
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements
- Produce accurate BOM based on customer requirements.
- Provide architectural, technical guidance and infrastructure design, improvements, and planning to support our customers
- Provide technical explanation support for sales solutions as per request.
- Provide validated solutions designs.
- Provides coaching and professional development to sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge
- Receives Tenders and finds technical specifications to develop into a technical and financial offer
- Searching for and meeting with consultants that can become potential partners
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
- Support customers and partners with relevant product materials and reports for site preparation and competitive information.
- Support with relevant product materials and reports for site preparation and competitive information.
- Translate complex business requirements into solutions.
- Work with Solutions Sales desk to support and report on opportunity registration activity.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Ingram Micro is a multinational organization that helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use. With its vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, technology lifecycle,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Aptec