- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region.
- Regular visit potential clients.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
- Calculating client quotations.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Administering and following up client accounts.
- Preparing reports for head office.
- Meeting regular sales targets.
- Recording and maintaining client contact data.
- Coordinating sales projects.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Solving client problems.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Argonaut is a private limited liability Company established in 2004 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates with regional offices in Egypt and Cyprus, since our establishment we have lead the provision of engineering solutions, involving design services, and electromechanical supply...
See all Careers and Jobs at Argonaut for Mechanical and Electrical Works