- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Infinity is looking for the Global Brand names with selected products such as Lexmark for printing solutions, Qmatic for Customer Journey Management, Dahua for Security Systems and cameras, INVT Power for Power solution such as UPSs and Arecont Vision which adding values to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Infinity