- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Administer HCD announcements: HCD, Condolences, people communication and others.
- Coordinate Social Media and careers website with the account management team.
- Work as a Time-sheet coordinator.
- Collect and consolidate HCD monthly report to the HR Manager.
- Assist HR Account Managers to set Interview appointments.
- Enter interviews feedback on HR systems when needed.
- Assist HR Manager to follow up on projects assigned to HCD team.
- Coordinate and administer the summer & winter training programs with the talent management team.
- Assist in training logistics.
- Manage invoices settlement and follow up with finance.
- Administer Travel requests for HCD team.
- Finalize any HCD related forms.
- Coordinate department stationary needs.
- Assist the comp and ben team to print access cards and delivery to the concerned parties.
- Assist the comp and ben team to register benefits and events and activities.
- Follow up on licenses, subscription and any registration follow up.
- Join in any fairs and conferences if required.
- Assisting HCD team in data collection projects.
- Control of HR data of employees on some internal systems.
- Benefits backup if requested.
- HR Manager personal assistance when required.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services