- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Determine the client’s goals and requirements of the project
- Work on design concept based on the client understanding.
- Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing fixtures
- Managing team of junior & senior designers, monitoring and controlling their work.
- Coordination between the client - site - technical team - design team - ffe team.
- Prepare reports about work progress and follow up.
- Prepare work schedules and follow up• make sure everything is delivered on time and and up to quality standards
- Direct and review everything related to the design process( 3D - technical - FFe - site inquiries )
- Client handling ( meetings - phone inquiries - site meetings - ffe selection - general follow up )
- Prepare FF&E data sheet,
- Find and manage vendors.
- Work alongside the procurement team to release orders, and negotiate costs
- This role is fully responsible for the entire design process, FF&E , project management, procurement activities, site and client coordination
- He or she shall request pricing from suppliers.
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services
About this Company
At Khalifa Architects, we are guided by our passion for great design, determined to deliver innovative and distinctive quality of service. These are at the core values of our firm, allowing us to develop uniquely tailored projects for our clients.
See all Careers and Jobs at Khalifa Architects