- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Translate the company vision and business needs into system solutions making maximum use of available tools while ensuring longer-term supportability of the IT architecture.
- Lead and coordinate the development of our infrastructure to ensure key business strategies and processes are supported by systems that enable growth and flexibility.
- Protect the company and its operations against IT risks, including unauthorized access to information, data integrity problems, loss of processing capability, and poor service levels.
- Develop requirements, outlines, budgets, and schedules for information technology projects.
- Oversee all phases of projects from conception to completion
- Develops and maintain logical and physical security strategies and effectively communicate it to the whole department for execution and follow up the planning and prioritizing process through the IT. Team.
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate policies and procedures for all areas of information technology to assure data accuracy, security, legal and regulatory compliance; assure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Manage the annual IT budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Maintains positive working relationships with vendors and third parties. Ensures that cost maintenance strategies are assessed on a periodic basis and make sure the cost-effectiveness is achieved.
- Establish and measure IT performance relative to cost, value creation and customer satisfaction in the key areas of operating systems, network management, and desktop support.
- Ensure the IT infrastructure is successfully exploited to achieve continuous improvement and competitive advantage by identifying needs and, developing and providing appropriate training and support for all users.
- Cooperate with operating units in conceptualizing, developing, and launching technology based on the services and required results.
- Directs and upgrades the operations and installation of information technology applications hardware and software systems, company servers, network, e-mail, database.
- Recommend appropriate maintenance strategies and settle procedures to ensure uninterrupted systems usage and proper backup and recovery procedures are adhered to.
- Ensures that ongoing technical support and solutions are provided effectively, evaluates the efficiency of service delivery methods and analyze users' complaint.
- Manage communications and working relationships between IT and other departments within the organization as well as multiple outside IT service providers.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Logistics and Supply Chain