Skills And Tools:
Job Description :-
- Monitor and track drivers to confirm picking up and delivering loads on time.
- Track trailers/trucks and make sure that all are following the right process.
- Communicate the new loads to drivers on a timely manner as requested.
- Ensure that both system and internal reports are updated regularly.
- Review bill of lading then forwards to finance.
- Update brokers through their websites of the arrival/departure time of drivers.
- Arrange with the head office for the needed loads upon forecasting than to deal with brokers accordingly to close the gaps
- Prepare weekly reports as requested from management.
- Review emails and respond to brokers effectively.
- Manage other tasks when needed and upon a request from management such like data entry functions.
Work Conditions :-
- 5 working days Monday to Friday.
- Working hours (Fixed Day shift: 1:00 P.M. to10:00 P.M.).
- Two days OFF (Saturday and Sunday).
- Males are preferred, females: pay attention to shift base.
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply.
- Max age 32.
- Medical Insurance after 3 months.
- Yearly increase.
- Location: Obour Buildings - Heliopoolis
PLEASE make sure that you read the above very carefully else to be the right person who is fitting the position requirements and work conditions before applying.
- Bachelor degree in commerce or any relevant field.
- 1-4 years of experience in similar conditions.
- Fluent English.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Multi-tasking and creative.
- Effective communication skills.
- Quickly adapt to system and work environment.
- Very good analytical thinking skills.
- Passionate and hard worker.
- Customer Service Representativ...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo9 days ago
- Inbound Supply Chain Intern - ...Prometeon Tyres Group – Egypt (Ex-Pirelli Tyres Egypt) - Ameria, Alexandria5 days ago
- Oracle NetSuite Supply Chain C...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Supply Chain Director Assistan...Confidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria2 days ago