Skills And Tools:
A company in the healthcare field, headquarter office in Maadi:
- We aim for who will be the liaison between our company, patients and healthcare professionals.
- The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for the effective patient, healthcare professionals’ communication and keeping their satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- A Patient Support Program Educator will be responsible for handling or managing patients’ medical records while ensuring patient health information confidentiality and security.
- Performing pharmacovigilance activities, confirming recording and reporting of adverse events.
- Patient education through enhancing patients’ knowledge about their diseases and treatment plans.
- Making phone calls to patients and arranging their regular laboratory investigations, doctor appointments and services received from pharmacies.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy.
- Experience is not a must.
- Self-motivated and energetic attitude.
- Target oriented and attention to details.
- Multi-tasking ability, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
- Working conditions: 6 days/ week. 8h, competitive salary.
- Robotics Instructor - Steam - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- PhysiotherapistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza11 days ago
- Graphic Design Instructor - ST... - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Medical Sales Representative-O... - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Medical Sales Representative -... - Mansoura, Dakahlia20 days ago
- Receptionist - CairoConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Home Care SupervisorConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt4 days ago