Skills And Tools:
- Manages localization projects from beginning to end, working closely with language specialists, localization engineers, terminologists, product management and development, internal business partners and external vendors and other departments.
- Develops project plans and workflows, managing time, budget, resources and quality control.
- Creates and controls localization project budgets, performs cost tracking analysis, ensures timely issuance of purchase orders and invoices and approves work reports.
- Assigns, monitors and measures project team members’ work. Manages the team’s compliance with standards, practices and policies.
- Directing team’s deliveries to timelines and product quality, including responsiveness and professionalism towards both internal and external clients.
- Building up a network of clients and contacts.
- Following up on invoices payments on schedules to both, clients, and resources.
- All communication is in English, and via mail, with some phone calls from time to time.
- Fresh graduate (Max. 24 Years).
University Degree (preferable Business administration or related studies) .
- Fluency in English, spoken and written (The whole business is with foreigners and is in English. However, more importance is given to writing).
- Self-learner and capable of working under least supervision
- Giving attention to details & instructions from the client.
- Reliable, independent, and hardworking personality.
- Have a strong team spirit.
- Ability to handle pressure and Challenging Deadlines.
- Good analytical brain.
- Experience: 0 to 1 years in Localization project management is a plus.
- Nasr City and around areas is a plus.
- Third language is a plus.
- Non engineering job.
- Construction Projects ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago