Skills And Tools:
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design, develop and implement best quality practices and processes for product developments.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Develop and execute manual tests cases and test automation scripts
- Writing and executing test cases and test plans.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of our products and components.
- Report test execution and project quality status to the team lead.
- Takes higher ownership for the tasks and duties assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science/Engineering or related subjects
- Excellent knowledge of software testing fundamentals.
- 1-3 years of experience in Software development field.
- Hands-on experience with automation testing using Selenium is a plus
- Hands-on experience with writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases.
- Process oriented.
- ISTQB Certified or Agile Certified is a plus.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.