Purchasing SpecialistPosted 1 month ago
96Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Ensuring the quality, prices and timing of the supply.
- Make the purchase and submit a detailed report on the purchases to the Purchasing Manager
- Follow up with finance to make sure that the check is delivered on time.
- Follow-up inventory balances for operational items and raw materials.
- Create a list of suppliers and update them in an ongoing manner.
- Work to improve purchasing systems and processes.
- Maintain the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
- Keep invoices for purchasing goods, products and services and write them down.
- Handle the day-to-day activities of the purchasing department.
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery.
- Review quality of purchased products
- Carry out the necessary procedures in the case of defects in purchases.
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses.
- Search the market before make the purchase of goods.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration is preferred
- Minimum 2 years purchasing in the field of Manufacture / food industry is a must.
- English proficiency is a must
- Advanced excel and data analysis skills are a must.
- Negotiation & communication skills.
- Purchasing / Procurement Speci...Confidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo7 days ago
- Logistics & Purchasing Supervi...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Purchasing SpecialistConfidential Company - Madinaty, Cairo8 days ago
- Procurement SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 hours ago