Financial ControllerPosted 1 month ago
265Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
- Undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
- Issue timely and complete financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
- Manage and comply with local and governmental reporting requirements and tax filings
- Bachelor degree in Commerce/ Economics /Business. Majoring in Accounting.
- Minimum 8 years' experience as Financial Controller preferably at Real estate or Construction companies
- Masters and/or Financial Certificates (CPA, CFA, CMA…ETC)
- Excellent command of both English and Arabic languages.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago
- Finance ProgramConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago