Internal Audit ManagerPosted 5 days ago
74Applicants for1 open position
- 6In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Participate in planning and participation in priority setting for audit work and implementation of the audit plans.
- Supervising the implementation or carrying out the implementation of the test inventory in the sample and the periodic and sudden loads according to instructions.
- Conducting analytical, documentary, and accounting audits according to standards and according to the established audit programs. Examination and review of balances and sample operations of accounts submitted by the financial and audit departments of the auditor (Suppliers, customers, public accounts, etc.).
- Follow-up of relevant technical reports (quality, production, planning, etc.), and make observations within the limits of Internal audit work areas.
- Follow-up of relevant technical reports (quality, production, planning, etc.), and make observations within the limits of Internal audit work areas. 6. Follow-up and evaluation of related financial and administrative reports.
- Examine and evaluate applicable cost systems and review cost lists.
- Examine and review activities in different departments (stores, procurement, sales, production, etc.).
- Risk analysis of various activities of companies and their evaluation and guidance for the most appropriate means to manage and reduce the impact.
- Evaluate the reliability of financial and operational information prepared within the company and ensure its safety and security
- Evaluate compliance with company policies, procedures, and plans that achieve their objectives.
- Assess the extent of compliance with laws and external requirements.
- Participate in the development of inspection reports and the results of audits. Lead the internal audit teams and provide the highest quality standards for audit systems, methods, and programs the work.
- Bachelor of Commerce Department (Accounting)
- CIA certified is prefer
- 9-12 years experience (3 years in managerial level )
- Background Big Audit office
- Prefer to have experience in the gulf area
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Planning and time management skills
- Decision making and problem-solving skills
- Internal Audit And Compliance ...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Internal Audit ManagerEgyptian Company For Integrated Contracting ( ECIC ) - Obour City, Cairo5 days ago
- Compliance & Internal Audit Se...Atco Pharma For Pharmaceutical Industries - Quweisna, Monufya7 days ago
- Deputy Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Internal AuditorConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Deputy Accounting Manager - Mo...Atco Pharma For Pharmaceutical Industries - Quweisna, Monufya8 days ago