Real Estate Marketing Director
- 1In Consideration
- 1Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
We are one of the oldest real estate development organization in Egypt embracing collaboration and innovation while delivering solutions. we provide a cultivating environment where you truly make a difference for our customers and teams.
You will work in a collaborative way across sector specialties to strategically identify sector opportunities, correlations and interdependencies.
You will contribute to business proposals, and to provide specific insights and knowledge to other stake holders as needed within the association.
Analyze the marketing details of past, present, and expected operations to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote real estate or services.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of real estate development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Compile lists describing properties or service offerings.
- Direct the hiring, training, or performance evaluations of marketing or sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Consult with development personnel on properties specifications, such as design
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of properties, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers to market properties or services.
- Initiate market research studies, or analyze their findings.
- Conduct economic or commercial surveys to identify potential markets
- Recommend modifications to projects or other characteristics to improve the environmental soundness or sustainability.
- Advise business or other groups on local, national, or international factors affecting the buying or selling of properties or services.
- Select Projects or properties or services to be displayed at trade or special shows.
- Develop business cases for environmental marketing strategies.
- Integrate environmental information into company marketing strategies, policies, or activities.
- Maintain knowledge of real estate law, local economies, fair housing laws, types of available mortgages, financing options, and government programs.
- Evaluate land and neighborhoods where properties are situated, considering locations and trends or impending changes that could influence future values.
- Maintain familiarity with aspects of local real estate markets.
- Monitor and Analyze trends in sales prices, construction costs to assess property values.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships
- Thinking Creatively
- Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events
- Communicating with People Outside the Organization
- Developing and Building Teams
- Developing Objectives and Strategies
- Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others
- Coaching and Developing Others
- Develop marketing plans or strategies.
- Evaluate program effectiveness.
- Direct sales, marketing, or customer service activities.
- Analyze data to inform operational decisions or activities.
- Monitor external affairs or events affecting business operations.
- Coordinate special events or programs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA is preferred
- Associate’s degree in Marketing or Strategy is preferred
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience
- English Fluent
- Preferred New Cairo Residence
- Legal And Corporate Affairs Di...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza11 days ago