Electric Manufacturing ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- 9In Consideration
- 7Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
· Develop and manage the entire manufacturing process: drawings, models, assemblies, material selection, material treatments, work-holding, machining, finishing processes, work instructions, etc.
· Take products from low rate initial production to steady state production.
· Provide engineering recommendations to management and guide product development for manufacturability.
· Responsible for increasing efficiency by considering equipment effectiveness, performance assessment and quality management through OEE metrics.
· Responsible to reduce the cost, weight and connector size of the design while enhancing its safety and robustness.
· Collaborate with Quality Department Engineers and Production Department Engineers to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
· Coordinate the establishment of production schedules and the resource allocation including personnel to meet schedules.
· Provide sustaining engineering support to design engineering.
· Attend internal design reviews conducted by design engineering in order to analyze and recommend design solutions.
· Establish work group goals within the framework of schedule, quality, technical and financial objectives.
· Maintain awareness of the section to assure quality excellence, timely completion of work and reviews, appropriate use of resources, and responsiveness to customer / program needs.
· Drive the development and application of consistent manufacturing practices, standards and software tools.
· Responsible for updating the manufacturing codes of practice (CoP).
· Responsible to establish electrical manufacturing facilities standards of performance and productivity through adhering to accepted standards and certifications to guarantee a quality product
Bachelor’s degree in electric engineering is a must, Masters is a plus.
• 7+ years of experience in a relevant role.
• Able to create, read and review electric drawings.
• Strong management, communication and computer skills.
• Strong knowledge of health and safety standard.
- toll manufacturing managerMacro Group - Sheraton, Cairo23 hours ago
- Technical Office Manager - Fur...Confidential Company - Katameya, Cairo8 days ago
- Production Manager - Furniture...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo3 days ago
- Production ManagerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia2 days ago
- Technical Office Manager - Fur...Makan for Wood and Metal Industrial - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo22 days ago
- injection molding plastic - ma...Mobica - Abu Rawash, Giza15 days ago
- Furniture Production ManagerOranjee Furniture - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago
- R D ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza16 days ago
- Production Section Head / Pack...Rameda - 6th of October, Giza23 days ago
- Factory ManagerConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo28 days ago