Skills And Tools:
- Determine the needed materials, issue and settle the required custody upon the approved budget.
- Participate in presenting new ideas for the activities.
- Buy the raw materials and needs for the workshops, issue the orders, receive the purchases, revise and receive them.
- Perform a periodic inventory of the used materials in the workshops and prepare the necessary report showing excess or shortage.
- Record all the expenses and the used materials for the arts activities and submit it to the Team Leader.
- Prepare and supervise the execution of the periodic art workshops and events.
- Work on teaching the members the arts works.
- Responsible for the presented handcrafts in the events.
- Submit a detailed report about the sales in the workshops and events.
- Promote Wadi Elfnoon’s activities during the workshops.
- Explore the artistic skills of the members’ children and guide them to subscribe to the art courses to develop their talents.
- Perform any additional tasks that might be necessary for easier workflow, within the mainframe of the job’s specialty.
- High educational degree in art
- Min 2 years’ experience within same field.
- Graphic Designer - AlexandriaConfidential Company - Alibrahimiyyah, Alexandria5 days ago
- Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Animator IllustratorConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza6 days ago