Skills And Tools:
Study projects and tenders through:
- Receive and review all bidding/project study documents,
- Ensuring that the documents are complete and developing a study plan. -
- Reviewing the sales department or the customer in case of the need to collect some data and information.
- Studying the Specs, BOQ, Vendor List, and determining the possibility of accepting or rejecting the project, and determining the reasons for rejection with the Director of Panels department.
- Communicate with the technical department of Schneider to collect data and follow up on the latest developments in the field of panels.
- Ensuring access to the best components in terms of price and finding alternatives that perform the same functions according to the required specs. Preliminary project/tender design, cost calculation and analysis to submit the technical and financial proposal to the Department Manager to be reviewed and approved.
- Communicate with clients and ensure that project requirements are designed according to their recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical power
- Must have experience of 3-5 years in the same filed (techno-commercial -low voltage panels)
- Must be excellent in reading specification
- Must have excellent communication skills and is a team player
- Preferably lives in the 10th of Ramadan in the nearby arias
- Electrical Design Engineer Sec...Incotech for Electrical Industries - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia8 days ago
- Electrical Senior Section HeadAl Andalous Pharmaceutical Industries - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago