- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Quarterly bonus, Exceptional Raises
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Qurba is a new tech company based in Alexandria, aiming to make it easier for users to discover new places! We're working on our suite of web and mobile applications to allow users to discover, find, and view places around them, write a review, and claim the offers in those places!
We're looking for a Software Project Manager to lead the Product Team and deliver software releases in a timely manner.
We need a caliber that is willing to take ownership and responsibility, has a sense of urgency, and can ensure the delivery of software release regardless of odds, and commit to deadlines.
Come and lead a talented team of developers, designers and quality control engineers to deliver the best platform and suite of applications there is in Egypt.
- Manage and lead the Product team on a daily basis, and manage the software releases lifecycles to ensure high-quality end software is released by the committed deadlines.
- Manage the end-to-end product delivery lifecycle including documentation of feature stories, design, development and quality control.
- Be a force of passion and motivation for the team to excel and succeed in delivering high-quality software products including Backend, Web, Android and iOS applications for our users, place managers and administrators.
- Ensure the documentation of Feature Stories on Confluence in a clear and concise manner for each Release including different scenarios, test cases, and requirement to enable the Product Team to design, develop and test the features required effectively.
- Ensure the documentation of Test Cases on Confluence for each feature story to enable developers and quality control to ensure each feature story with all its test cases are satisfied.
- Fully Manage JIRA system for the Product Team, and assign tasks, bugs, to each member in the Product Team, according to each release, and continuously monitor and report progress on JIRA to ensure delivery of tasks.
- Hold team meetings and 1-to-1 meetings with the Product team on a weekly basis in order to monitor progress, make decisions, resolve impediments, and ensure the release (sprint) is delivered by the end of each month correctly.
- Report daily and weekly to Qurba management on progress, accomplishments, and any issues or requirements, to ensure the success of the product.
More than 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
Qurba is a buzzing new startup, based in the heart of Alexandria, aiming to make places easy to discover! We are building a new platform for users to easily discover new places around them!
See all Careers and Jobs at Qurba