- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook – Instagram – Snap Chat – twitter)
- Coordinate the planning and executions of online activities
- Design digital media campaigns according to business goals
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as website, blogs, press releases and podcasts, info graphics, videos etc
- Responsible for the corporate web site in terms of updates, appearance, or any other improvements required to maintain its rating value
- Register the company on business web sites and manage these accounts
- Gather marketing related data from the internet
- Conduct E-Marketing campaigns.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Keyword Research.
- Web Analytics using Google Analytics.
- Establish our web presence
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors' strategies
- Develop and monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and latest trends
- Drive traffic to company pages
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Market Research Marketing and Advertising Travel and Tourism