Skills And Tools:
- Determines the FF&E concept based on interior design scheme.
- Takes part in FF&E and material selection and purchasing for all components as defined to support architectural and interior design concepts.
- Specifies materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring and sanitary fixtures.
- Creates practical, realistic mood boards that include design and materials selection.
- Prepares FF&E datasheet, tender documents and B.O.Q.
- Bids out FF&E orders for new store openings to multiple vendors for competitive pricing and timelines.
- Finds and manages vendors to build prototype and tests projects.
- Attends coordination meetings with regards to all design matters/FF&E.
- Capable of controlling quality of all aspects of the design process.
- Develop menus of FF&E options for various product types being generated.
- Works alongside the procurement team to release orders, ensures inventory and negotiates costs.
- Reviews shop drawings and follows up on all manufactured items.
- Contacts clients, consultants, and vendors on all FF&E or SPECS matters and attends site meetings.
- Updates and maintains the FF&E library.
- B.Sc. in Architectural Engineering.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in the FF&E field in Real Estate or Hospitality industries.
- Experience in Hospitality is a MUST.
- Strong experience and awareness of FF&E Design and procurement process.
- Excellent command of Arabic & English Languages.
- Strong Collaboration, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Technical Office Engineer - Ki...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt2 days ago
- Export Sales Executive - Furni...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago