Skills And Tools:
- Copy, scan and store documents.
- Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts.
- Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows).
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams.
- File documents in physical and digital records.
- Create templates for future use.
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients.
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization.
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed.
- Ensure proper organization and security of documents (paper and electronic).
- Log document requests and help retrieve documents as needed for employees.
- Make available, notify and distribute documents to relevant recipients.
- Confirm delivery of documents to proper personnel.
- Collaborate and communicate with managers and project leaders.
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field.
- Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role
- Familiarity with project management
- Proficient use of MS Office
- Data organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Document Controller - (Site In...Bic for Contracting & Construction - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Document ControllerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- SecretaryConfidential Company - Dubai, United Arab Emirates3 days ago