- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Quarterly bonuses and exceptional salary increase based on performance.
About the Job
- Crafting a user experience that is engaging, delightful, and simple.
- Working on enhancing our application user experience by building user flows and drawing wireframes then to complement this with designing high-fidelity user interfaces for iOS, Android, and web products.
- Taking part in suggesting new feature stories and ideas.
- Working closely with the business team and the development team to ensure the product meets design intent and quality bar.
- Validating design decisions and iterate to continuously improve our valuable users’ journeys.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
Qurba is a buzzing new startup, based in the heart of Alexandria, aiming to make places easy to discover! We are building a platform for places and an app that lets users easily discover all the places around them and view their full details, facilities, and photos, in a...
See all Careers and Jobs at Qurba