- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
- Apply quality management system.
- Monitor product surveillance data.Verify gages capabilities.
- Develops sampling plans for raw materials.Verify incoming material quality by conducting wet/instrumental analysis Etc.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Electronics and Semiconductors
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in quality
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent computer and presentation skills
- Chemistry/chemical engineering background
- Experience in lab analysis/testing
About this Company
The Energizer® brand is synonymous with world's first innovation and emerging technologies. Beyond power and portable lighting, our real product is bringing positivenergy™ so that you can do, enjoy, and accomplish more than you ever expected.
See all Careers and Jobs at Energizer Holdings, Inc.