- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Part Time
Confidential, Plus Added Commission
About the Job
- With the medical knowledge and commercial sense, develop the brand and achieve business growth by building and maintaining strong relationships with the healthcare providers and identifying new business opportunities.
- Visit doctors to introduce the services with medical detailing and provide supporting scientific documentation to encourage referrals.
- Visit specialized clinics and hospitals with all new relevant customers and follow up with them about their demands & comments.
- Development of partnerships with healthcare professionals
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and support administrative staff
- Set a weekly visit plan to ensure optimum coverage in the assigned areas and report daily on the visits outcomes and feedback.
- Forecast potential growth and develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
- Negotiate prices of the services
- Keep detailed records of all contacts
0 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
- Scientific background: Bachelor degree in Pharmacy, medicine, dentistry, Vet, or Science.
- Preferred experience: 0-3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical sales.
- Medical detailing skills
- Scientific knowledge
- The ability to understand, process, communicate and present scientific information to a high standard
- Possess excellent presentation and communication skills
About this Company
EDX is a fully integrated diagnostics clinic that presents several neuro-testing services for achieving better patients diagnosis and treatment processes.
See all Careers and Jobs at EDX Clinic
We present our services to aid Neurologists, Urologists, Gynecologists and Orthopaedics in obtaining accurate diagnosis and therefore maximum patients satisfaction.