- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes at the client’s side
- Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Designs and maintain organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves
- Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions
- Challenges the organizational structure of the internal client and proposes changes
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analysis trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops induction programs for new hires, promotions, and transfers.
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructuring, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
6 to 9 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Fridal is a privately owned Egyptian company established in 1957 with its headquarters
See all Careers and Jobs at FRIDAL
located in 6th of October city.
With five processing plants, over 850 employees and 5000 Feddans of privately owned land
cultivated all over Egypt, Fridal is specialized in...