- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Plan and priorities personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact after the discussion with the sales supervisor.
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries using appropriate methods.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information to his supervisor.
- Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, documenting how such changes will lower costs or increase production.
- Make ongoing field visits to the area in order to find opportunities for sales, gathering market and customer information.
- Communicate with customers in order to achieve the agreed goals.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Plan and priorities personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact after the discussion with the Sales Manager.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Zaki El Sewedy Group was founded in 1938, as a supplier of electric materials. In the 1960s, the Egyptian government elected it as an integral supplier for the largest project at the time, ‘The High Dam of Aswan’. Since then, the Holding company has evolved to include various...
See all Careers and Jobs at El Sewedy