- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking to employ a Junior Backend Developer to join our team.
- The ideal candidate is expected to research and recommend the best solutions and practices on different projects and as well as take on the lead & mentor role for team members.
- The chosen candidate will participate in the development of project timelines, implementation design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation, testing and ongoing support of systems.
- The work is diverse from the development of bespoke solutions, micro-services architecture implementation, to CMSs and other open-source web software installation and configuration as well as standalone scripts.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
- You'll also need solid knowledge of HTML, CSS, jQuery and other development languages, as well as MySQL, as well as NoSQL and/or Document Based Database You’ll also need an understanding of UX, an experience in SEO is advantageous.
Methodologies & Processes
Skills & Experience
- Commercial experience in MEAN and/or LAMP Stacks
- Experience in Express & NodeJs and/or Laravel framework
- Experience with REST Web Service Integration
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to act as a technical liaison
- Experience with integration and data transfer tools
- An understanding of UX
- Ability to work under pressure and take the lead on technical requirements
- No SQL DB (CouchDB, Mongo and/or Redis)
- React Js Or Angular2
About this Company
Teknowl started back in 2010, we are a multinational start-up with branches in UK & Egypt. Our aim is to be a one stop service for SMEs.
See all Careers and Jobs at Teknowl Ltd
Make the Most of Technology
Our amalgam of knowledge and expertise from information technology, branding and...