- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Define the product marketing investments and promotional requirements to achieve the required objectives
- Ensure all channel and product activities are supported with a powerful communication plan.
- Monitor and track competition practices in the market.
- Develop pricing strategies.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy.
- Identify and analyze the proper data sources in order to track and report brand/product lines performance.
- Ensure having the right data sources to drive and track communication and media activities.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development..etc
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion teams.
- Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing staff and oversee their daily activities
- Monitoring campaign's progress.
5 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Furniture