- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Review, assess, edit, and approve change control documentation to ensure compliance with quality, regulatory and SOP requirements.
- Coach and train others on change control tools and processes and evaluate change control processes and tools to drive continuous improvement.
- Monitor and communicate metrics and trend reports to management for the Change Control system.
- Interpret compliance and regulatory requirements for incorporation into departmental systems, procedures, and documentation.
- Support regulatory and customer audits.
- Lead Change Control Committee meetings and act as a point of contact for notification of partner change notices and inter-company change control related communication.
1 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Facing the challenge of this Century continuous scientific and technological changes, our plan of work is based upon our belief that human and animal welfare that should be appreciated and provided with premium services and treatments. That’s why we dedicated ourselves to give...
See all Careers and Jobs at Atco Pharma For Pharmaceutical Industries