This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Assists COO in accomplishing organizational Vision & Mission by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures.
- Assists COO in accomplishing in developing organizational strategies by contributing information, analysis and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishes functional objectives in line with the organizational objectives.
- Manage complexities and competing priorities, coordinate information and activities among groups with differing agendas, across multi functional activities
- Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching counseling and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to identify, investigate and analyze key issues; develops alternatives considering benefits and costs to implement effective solutions while managing related consequences and risks.
- Accomplish quality assurance hospital objectives by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against plans and standards; evaluating and improving methods, making required changes.
- Maintains high-quality standards for the organization and implementing quality initiatives; identifying problems through analysis; monitoring and reporting results of action taken to improve quality.
- Adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures. Creates an integrated care environment that is efficient, safe and cost effective.
- Develop Training plans with Department Heads and assure these programs are followed through resulting in the overall benefit of services provided.
- Ability to think of and suggest new and better ways of achieving set goals; initiate new product developments, and respond to problems and opportunities in a creative and innovative manner.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of others by giving feedback, coaching and developing them in order to meet current and future business needs and the needs of the individual.
- The ability to motivate and develop an effective team to achieve common goals. Provide clarity and direction of purpose, delegating tasks and responsibility to ensure high performance. Managing change to enable individuals and teams to grow to meet current and future business needs.
- Maintain a documented facility inspection round assuring required minimum accepted quality to the physical product is adhered to; keeping the Hospital property and premises within standards set.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
- Education : Post graduate studies - Master Degree (MBA) – BS.C
- Experience: 10 years’ experience in hospitality industry
- Training : Leadership courses and Hospitality courses
About this Company
In 1982 As-Salam International Hospital opened its doors for its community to experience a new level of care becoming the referral hospital in the private health care sector in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at As-Salam International Hospital
Committed to providing international standard of medical services through a...