- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit Share, Medical Insurance
About the Job
- Searching for new clients who might be interested in such line of product and maximizing client potential in designated regions
- Contact Decision Makers (Architects, Interior Designers, Owners, Small contractors, Prescribers…. Etc.)
- Submission of reports covering every visit to the management.
- Develop and executes marketing programs.
- Coordinate the organization’s sales, marketing and development departments to execute marketing projects.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements;
- Persuading clients that a product best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
- Support on specific project to find the appropriate product.
- Preparing samples, technical and official documents for getting approvals of materials for project.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after-sales support services;
- Analyzing costs and sales;
- Following collection plans to avoid any overdue
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services
About this Company
Alumil S.A. is the largest privately-owned aluminium extrusion group in South-East Europe, in terms of production, distribution network and range of aluminium profile systems. It is among the top suppliers of branded aluminium systems for architectural use in Europe.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alumil