- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Who are we
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthineers Egypt is pleased to announce an extremely exciting opportunity to join our communications department, as the Country Communication Manager.
What will I be doing?
- Develop and coordinate countrywide communication strategy, concepts, and measures and ensure consistency and transparency of HC communications across the country.
- Exercise Healthcare Communications’ governance according to global standards, policies, and procedures.
- Devise a Communications strategy and consequently a strategic Communications plan which is aligned with the Business strategy and follows the global Healthcare Communications strategy.
- Implementation of communication plan on a country level with the right tactics, tools, and material, with a major focus on Marcoms and internal and external communications.
- Manage all Healthcare communications functions and respective services for the business and affiliated companies in the country which includes Public Relations, Market Communications, and Employee Communications.
- Manage Communications project, campaign roll-outs, and marketing plans, while defining and controlling the budget.
- Ensure consistency of communications in order to support business and implement the global Healthcare strategy in the best possible way
- Employ, direct, manage, and train communication professionals to deliver best practice communication services.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
What other experience do I need?
- The ideal person will have experience working at a senior level within a corporate communications function, with extensive experience within strategic functions and different fields of communication such as press, PR, employee communication and MarCom.
- Experience managing a corporate communications department/employee is a must, with the proven ability to create and implement nationwide communication strategies.
- Experience Lead small to mid-size Team with full budget responsibility
- Proven track record in similar functions designing country communication strategy, brand communication and management in the Egyptian market.
- Being Spokesperson towards local media in Egypt as well as responsible for the establishment of partnerships, conferences, and events with journalists;
- Crisis Communications Manager for media-related topics;
- In charge for Internet and Intranet online communications; organization and execution of corporate events, seminars, fairs, and exhibitions
- Responsible for company’s internal communications as well as the execution of corporate social responsibility activities
- Responsible for corporate marketing material (“Siemens in Egypt” corporate video, publications, print materials, text-compilations, etc.).
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS