- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
Community Operations is pioneering how Uber interacts with customers around the globe. We’re looking for a Program Manager in Cairo to contribute to Uber’s goal of providing a world-class customer experience in one of our fastest growing and most dynamic regions globally
What You’ll Do
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs and projects to support the strategic direction of the center.
- Creating and managing operating plan for the program and projects.
- Manage assigned projects
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, project quality and delivery on time.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meetings with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Coordination of setup and transformation of incubated services and deployment of regional and global programs in COE.
- Coordinate with other members of the Community Operations Team to establish and subsequently measure the impact and efficiency of new projects and processes.
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep teams as efficient as possible.
- Manage a team of analytical superstars, supporting a 350 seat (and rapidly growing) contact centre.
- Supervise and help drive input into Uber’s global continuous improvement program.
- Develop project management skills in the center
- Drive analysis on projects and important strategic decisions to raise the bar on the support experience for our riders and partner drivers.
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the daily operations of the Cairo COE.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Transportation
About this Company
Uber Technologies Inc. is a peer-to-peer ridesharing, taxi cab, food delivery, bicycle-sharing, and transportation network company headquartered in San Francisco, California, with operations in 785 metropolitan areas worldwide. Its platforms can be accessed via its websites and mobile apps.
See all Careers and Jobs at Uber