- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 2,250 EGP per month, 20 % : 30 % Incentives
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Follow up the daily attendance of employees through the attendance system "Fingerprint machine".
- Follow up and data entry for every transaction on the attendance system.
- Opening bank accounts and ensure the issuance of new employees’ ID cards.
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
- Provide periodic reports about employees regularity and review employees vacation, absence, attendance, sick leave, …etc.
- Controlling the vacation system and track the vacation balance of all employees.
- Provide customer service to departments and employees on payroll and personnel related inquiries.
- Responsible for the employees' database records and updates.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Founded in 1980, widely known in Egypt and Middle East, the group consists of a wide range of factories and companies operating in the field of manufacturing and assembly of cars, and auto services.
See all Careers and Jobs at El- Wahab Group " The International Company for Manufacturing and Assembling Cars "
** Companies wholly-owned subsidiary of the Group :