- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Liaise on a daily basis with clients via telephone and email
- Build strong relationships and networks with colleagues in other related departments eg. Media relations, monitoring
- Build strong relationships and networks with clients and third party related to your clients
- Monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients
- Manage and supervise account team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activity
- Prepare regular client reports and attend client meetings
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media
- Promote news stories and features to the media, known as 'selling in'
- Analyze and evaluate media coverage
- Manage events, including press conferences and promotional events
- Attend and promote client events to the media
- Assist with the production of client publications, such as in-house magazines
Commission market research
- Coordinate studio or location photography
- Undertake research for new business proposals and present them to potential
- new clients
- Manage the PR aspect of a possible crisis situation.
- Identify new potential clients through your various networks
- Train account executives on the PR daily tasks
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Nile Company for Industry and Equipment
See all Careers and Jobs at Nile Company
- Al-Nile Company for Industry and Equipment was established in 1995 in Cairo for manufacturing, trading and installing door and window accessories.
- As one of the most important manufacturers in Egypt and the Middle...