- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images or video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer service, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Healthcare and Medical Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
Ready Apps is a software house established based on a long professional experience varying between Software Development, Management, Business Development and Marketing plus a set of brilliant ideas that can make your life much easier and more fancy.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ready Apps, LLC
We introduce services...