- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders, e.g. customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press (local, regional, national and specialist publications) or on the radio (depending on the organization and the campaign).
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters and e-newsletters and DVDs
- Writing and proofreading
- Organizing photo shoots.
- Arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Managing customer databases and company CRM system.
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups. competitors analysis, and locating market gaps
- Contributing to and developing marketing plans and strategies. and follow-up smooth implementation
- Develop business opportunities in coordination with sales team and unit heads
- Assisting higher management in corporate presentation preparation
- Managing budgets
- Evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Managing & maintaining references & success stories and customer testimonials
- Participating in putting egabi’s business model and methodology
- Assist in defining pricing strategy & service/project costing for new ventures
- Presenting egabi product and services portfolio to prospective and existing customers
- Developing internal communication plan
- Business monitoring & planning
- Report metrics and ROI analysis for all marketing activities
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
- Team knowledge transfer.
- Setting resources objectives & evaluation.
- Setting Team development plan.
- Assisting in any additional tasks requested by Direct Manager or Managing Director.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- University degree
- Strong command of English language
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience
- Functional ability to operate PC and appropriate software programs is mandatory to accomplish specific duties listed above.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in Adobe Create Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Self-motivated and team player with strong presentation skills
- Preferred to possess experience in event management and execution.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to think strategically but execution driven.
- Must possess a high level of creativity, strong decision-making and negotiating skills with an ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- A well versed knowledge of marketing principles, practices, and analysis.