- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and producing the required financial reports and statement.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Handle all the operational requirements.
- Manage the company’s cash flow.
- Manage the Budget preparation and its related variance analysis.
- Manage all the tax issues and the legality compliance.
- Ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, and compiled
- Review corporate and personal income tax returns to ensure accuracy
- Advise business owners and individuals regarding the tax code
- Oversee the processing of state and federal payroll taxes • Maintain compliance with all state and federal regulations at all times • Review and approve Accounts payable and receivable. • Supervise cash receipts. job requirements
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
GRM Group had its beginnings in 1996 with the development of residential buildings across Cairo and Giza These activities resulted in the formation of the real estate development company known as GRM, and the company’s success in separate projects in (Fysel , Pyramids gardens...
See all Careers and Jobs at GRM Group