- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and producing the required financial reports and statement.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Handle all the operational requirements.
- Manage the company’s cash flow.
- Manage the Budget preparation and its related variance analysis.
- Manage all the tax issues and the legality compliance.
- Ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, and compiled
- Review corporate and personal income tax returns to ensure accuracy
- Advise business owners and individuals regarding the tax code
- Oversee the processing of state and federal payroll taxes • Maintain compliance with all state and federal regulations at all times • Review and approve Accounts payable and receivable. • Supervise cash receipts. job requirements
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management