- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Description: a Projects Engineer/Supply Chain Engineer is required for a whole new medium scale industrial project located in Upper-Egypt. He will be in charge of handling all technical related correspondences between company’s management and all involved parties. This is to ensure sustainable operation starting from raw material supply and sourcing reaching to product distribution and sales management.
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy under the supervision of top management.
- Collaborate with purchasing team, sales team, and plant operation to assure complete and smooth operation.
- Suggest enhancements to improve the process.
- Analyze supply chain bottlenecks and propose solutions.
- Continually control and match operation with industry’s updates.
- Perform audits for new suppliers to assess manufacturing activities and logistics.
- Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best vendors and distributors
- Build an environment of trust between the company and vendors/suppliers.
- Prepare periodic reports for company’s top management to present supply chain current status and new suggestions.
- Audit the capacity and quality of contracted suppliers.
- Negotiate any technical related matters with suppliers or any involved party.
- Take vital decisions towards cost reduction and saving.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Manufacturing
Degree: BSc of Industrial/Chemical Engineering is required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in operations and or supply chain logistics is preferable.
- Fundamental knowledge of all areas of Supply Chain, including Procurements, Logistics, Engineering, import tariffs, duties and customs.
- Analytical personality with troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Decision making ability and leadership skills.
- Excellent in Written and spoken English.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD and Sketch up.
- Proficient MS Office skills.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.