- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Revise and study project drawings, and determine, in coordination with Technical Office Manager, relevant staffing needs to fulfill the design/shop-drawing related aspects of the project efficiently and effectively.
- Compare the project’s architectural and civil drawings to identify any gaps or conflicts, coordinate with Engineering Coordinator to tackle those issues.
- Conduct frequent meetings with the project’s client/consultant to coordinate the project’s architectural needs and requirements, solve any problems, or clarify technical issues.
- Support and supervise Junior Shop Drawing engineers (in head office and on site) to provide technical assistance and/or review, verify, and check drawings, forms, and designs.
- Prepare technical shop drawings, whenever required, on paper and digital format that respond to set technical specifications and quality standards, and conform to recognized procedures.
- Liaise with projects’ sites teams to identify common inquiries, and send Request For Information (RFIs) for the project consultant, to seek clarification regarding technical specifications and requirements.
- Conduct an initial Quantity Survey (QS) to support the Procurement department in determining the needed quantities to plan for subcontractors’ deals; and provide clarification for QS team on site whenever needed.
- Write and submit a monthly report for each project to the Technical Office Manager to monitor and evaluate the project’s technical progress and performance with regards to Shop Drawing and Design.
- Report to the Project Manager and/or Project Technical Office Manager, on frequent basis, the project’s technical progress and performance with regards to Shop Drawing and Design.
- Liaise with Senior Contracts & Invoices Engineer to provide relevant information needed for setting up and formulating contracts.
- Obtain and assemble all technical information, data, and drawings needed from relevant departments for full coordination of Shop Drawing across the Civil/Structure, Architectural, and Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) architectural designs.
10 to 12 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
RME is one of the fast growing leading contractors, engaged in a wide range of construction activities serving more than one sector such as industrial, commercial & special buildings and infrastructure sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rowad Modern Engineering
Our commitment to excellence is the key driver for our...