- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Ensure the good quality of the finished products, by ensuring and running all the needed tests according to the norms.
- Ensure the good quality of the entering raw materials by ensuring and running all the needed tests and controls
- Verify matching the production to the related technical specifications.
- Technical assistance to the production team in the process if needed
- Ensure the good taking, following . analysis and archiving of the samples
- Develop a true team spirit and work in partnership with colleagues.
- Follow and realize or subcontract, the maintenance, calibration of the equipment
- Ensure the application of the norms that need to be followed (eg. CE, ISO 9001&14001)
- Ensure the following, the good state of the lab equipment
- Ensure a strict following of the life of the equipment &, of the cleaning.
- Ensure the good use and strict filling of the quality database- Proposing and implementing solutions improving the efficiency, costs, and quality.
- Ensure the performance of the department at its best level, in order to reach the plant’s performance target.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Chemicals Plastics Textile and Clothing
About this Company
Technobit is a a limited liability company specialized in manufacturing waterproofing materials
See all Careers and Jobs at TechnoBit Group