- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensuring that the products, services and product lines that fall under their domain resonate with current and potential customers.
- Monitoring marketing trends and keep a close eye on competitive products in the marketplace.
- Regularly meet with clients and senior management, and they oversee a team of junior marketers.
- Serve as the point-person for developing, implementing and executing marketing initiatives and activities for the brand.
- Network and build trusting relationships with potential customers.
- Track customers’ preferences and suggest advertising and positioning ideas
- Provide feedback to the Marketing and Product departments regarding customers’ requests
- Track and report on competitors’ marketing activities
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion Manufacturing Retail