- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop plans and oversee a comprehensive personnel program including all aspects of maintenance of wage administration; equal employment opportunity, processing personnel actions including new hires, transfers, promotions, position classification and/or salary changes; personnel training; workers’ compensation; labor relations; benefits administration; leaves of absence; resignations, retirements, terminations, and various other personnel-related actions .
- Develop, coordinate, and oversee the maintenance of personnel record keeping procedures; supervise the processing of personnel transactions and the appropriate procedures for confidential personnel records; assist in resolving employee disciplinary matters and grievances; remain current, and serve as a resource for advising staff on laws, regulations, policies and procedures for human resources/labor relations functions.
- Develop, administer, interpret, and enforce personnel-related policies, administrative rules, regulations, and procedures; oversee administrative procedures to implement the City’s health insurance benefit programs; research, compile, analyze, and summarize data on salaries, classification, benefits, or other personnel-related matters; prepare federal and state reports, as required; prepare and develop human resources information for employee handbooks and other administrative publications.
- Conduct employee relations activities; attend and/or conduct meetings with management and employees to resolve human resource issues, including employee discipline.
- File appropriate compliance reports and ensure timely submission of all statutory returns with regulatory agencies and government bodies
- Conducting periodic audits on all HR Compliance related matters and taking necessary action coming out of findings of the audit and observations
- Provide the management with any report and support on all compliance issues (including policies and procedures, terms and conditions of employment, absenteeism, misconduct and disciplinary management, etc.)
- Updated employee files to document personnel actions and to provide information for payroll and other uses.
- Resolve employee conflicts in a fair and tactful manner and acted as a liaison between the HR department and other company departments
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services
About this Company
In 1998, the idea of incorporating Metawee group came from the founder’s perception of the real estate investment significance in the Egyptian market, being a major pillar in economy and growth. In addition, there is a strong link between the property and the Egyptian citizen,...
See all Careers and Jobs at MG Developments