- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop plans and oversee a comprehensive personnel program including all aspects of maintenance of wage administration; equal employment opportunity, processing personnel actions including new hires, transfers, promotions, position classification and/or salary changes; personnel training; workers’ compensation; labor relations; benefits administration; leaves of absence; resignations, retirements, terminations, and various other personnel-related actions .
- Develop, coordinate, and oversee the maintenance of personnel record keeping procedures; supervise the processing of personnel transactions and the appropriate procedures for confidential personnel records; assist in resolving employee disciplinary matters and grievances; remain current, and serve as a resource for advising staff on laws, regulations, policies and procedures for human resources/labor relations functions.
- Develop, administer, interpret, and enforce personnel-related policies, administrative rules, regulations, and procedures; oversee administrative procedures to implement the City’s health insurance benefit programs; research, compile, analyze, and summarize data on salaries, classification, benefits, or other personnel-related matters; prepare federal and state reports, as required; prepare and develop human resources information for employee handbooks and other administrative publications.
- Conduct employee relations activities; attend and/or conduct meetings with management and employees to resolve human resource issues, including employee discipline.
- File appropriate compliance reports and ensure timely submission of all statutory returns with regulatory agencies and government bodies
- Conducting periodic audits on all HR Compliance related matters and taking necessary action coming out of findings of the audit and observations
- Provide the management with any report and support on all compliance issues (including policies and procedures, terms and conditions of employment, absenteeism, misconduct and disciplinary management, etc.)
- Updated employee files to document personnel actions and to provide information for payroll and other uses.
- Resolve employee conflicts in a fair and tactful manner and acted as a liaison between the HR department and other company departments
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services
About this Company
MG developments was established in Egypt in 1998, specializing in real estate investment, touristic development and construction
See all Careers and Jobs at MG Developments