- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Setting goals and managing logistics efficiently that are aligned and fit the overall business needs and targets.
- Time schedule control, cost, and efficient transportation of goods with no damage.
- Analysis of data for monitoring the performance of the improvements to the plans.
- Allocation and management of resources, staff, and vehicles in accordance with changing needs.
- Liaison and negotiation with customers and suppliers in terms of supply and transit times and freight.
- Cost reduction and Business development through access to new contracts with Service providers; Insurance, Freight Forwarders, Shipping Lines, Transportation, and Clearance.
- Enhance & maintain relations with the different governmental agencies.
- Facilitate and manage effectively the transportation, distribution and customs clearance.
- Cooperation with various departments such as Procurement, Storage, Sales and Planning in the transfer of raw materials and final product.
- Follow-up purchase orders with foreign shipping and customs clearance.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
- Monitor set budgets and provide verification reports if variances exist.
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management.
- Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
- Supervise the work of logistics specialists, planners, or schedules.
- Evaluate subordinates through Performance Appraisals, recommendations for development plans and clear succession planning.
- Participate, guide and support all department employees to contribute to performing the quality, environmental and occupational health& safety systems effectively.
Support the role of the department to highlight its leadership on its responsibility areas for quality, environmental and occupational health& safety systems
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
The Ahram Security Group ASG: is one of Egypt's leading private investment groups.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ahram Security Group
ASG possesses a solid foundation the lock industry and has capitalized on Egypt's investment-rich economic climate to aggressively expand into end-users,contractors, project sand...