- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Leading stores teams to achieve their sales targets and control operational costs to meet the business plan and to maximize the profitability.
- Key partner with the HR Department in maximizing the potential of store management and employees through recruitment, performance management, coaching and identifying all development opportunities to ensure all stores are staffed correctly including succession planning and ongoing monitoring of manpower planning.
- Building an external network to understand market trends and competitor activity which allow us to maintain a competitive advantage.
- Preparing and monitoring stores merchandising reports based on actual sales, sales forecasts, inventory checks, forthcoming events, replenishment needs, sales vs. stock, stock analysis, etc...
- Giving recommendations to Brand Manager about necessary promotions or mark down and analysing its effectiveness in achieving the targeted levels of sales and margins.
- Contributing to all aspects of business development including new store openings and recommendations for closure and liaising with internal and external parties to facilitate.
- Ensuring that internal and external customer service is excellent by training initiatives.
- Designing and delivering training workshops to stores staff regarding product knowledge.
- Contacting customers to get their feedback regarding their shopping experience in our stores.
- Ensuring all products and displays are merchandised effectively to maximize sales & profitability.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion Retail