- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The responsibility of an Electromechanical engineer is that they are mainly involved in developing and maintaining broad range of electrical/electronic and mechanical systems or components by focusing on safety, economy, reliability, sustainability and quality.
- Implicated in a project from the idea and detail of the design to completion, testing and handover.
- Identify the needs of the Hospital
- Research correct solutions and estimate timescale and costs.
- To monitor the product and improvise it for future features.
- Establish and maintain inventory, records, or documentation systems.
- Fabricate or assemble mechanical, electrical, or electronic components or assemblies.
- Develop or implement programs related to the environmental
- Modify, maintain, or repair electrical, electronic, or mechanical components, equipment, or systems to ensure proper functioning.
- Select Electromechanical equipment, materials, components, or systems to meet functional specifications.
- Select and use laboratory, operational, or diagnostic techniques or test equipment to assess electromagnetically circuits, equipment, processes, systems, or subsystems.
3 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Consulting Services Engineering Services
About this Company
Since the establishment of Ceb has taken an upward path to become one of the largest consulting firms that provide distinguished services to its customers by taking the professional path and accuracy in delivery and use the latest engineering techniques in their projects.
See all Careers and Jobs at Consultant Engineer Bureau