- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- MBA at least
About the Job
- Recruiting, training, supervising and appraising staff.
- Managing budgets.
- Maintaining statistical and financial records.
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- Overseeing pricing and stock control.
- Maximizing profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Preparing promotional materials and displays.
- Liaising with head office.
- Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control.
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what competitors are doing.
More than 10 years
MBA at least
FMCG Manufacturing Retail